Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean employ Medical Nurses for their respective fleet of vessels. All members of the on board medical team provide first class medical services to its passengers and crew.
Contracts are 4 months or 6 months on board
Flights to and from ships are paid by Princess Cruises
Single cabin accommodation
Applicants MUST have:
- Fluency in English – Must be able to communicate and work as a medical professional in English.
- At least 3 years experience post registration / degree in Accident & Emergency, Emergency Rooms or Medical Assessment Units
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support certification
- Good computer skills – Windows based software
- Ability to meet the challenge of learning to work as a nurse in a new and different environment
Working closely with your medical colleagues, you will provide both in and out patient care. Outpatient encompasses minor illnesses, respiratory and gastro-intestinal infections, minor skin complaints and accidental injuries. In-patient encompasses the management of a wide variety of clinical problems including cardiac diseases (thrombolysis and cardiac monitoring), trauma/orthopaedic problems and acute medical and surgical emergencies.
You will have the opportunity to develop skills in several areas including laboratory testing, radiography, computer work, dispensing of medication and the control and monitoring of stock. Opportunities for professional development sponsored by the company. Career progression to the Senior Nurse position is actively encouraged. APPLY NOW